Saturday 4 May 2013

Scrapbook Inspiration - Sketches 2

I hope that you enjoyed our last post with the 3 sketch examples, today I have 3 more for you to enjoy :)

Sketch #4


Layout Example



 Card Example 

For this card I rotated the sketch by 90 degrees, putting the 'title' at the bottom and 'photos' at the top.  When it comes to sketches you don't have to follow them exactly, they are just as inspiration to kick start your creativity, so swap things around, rotate them and have fun!


Sketch #5


Layout Example 


I have adapted this sketch to work for a 6"x12" layout, but it would work just as well for an 8"x8", 81/2"x11" or a 12"x12". As I said on the last sketch, feel free to adapt each sketch to work for you!

Card Example



Sketch #6


Layout Example


I hope that you have enjoyed this mini 2 part scrapbook inspiration. Why not follow our blog so you don't miss any new posts. Any check out the last 2 links I have for you for more sketch inspiration:



Happy Scrapping ~ Maxine x 


No comments:

Post a Comment