Hello and welcome to our newest Tutorial Tuesday. This week I have a video for you on how to make paper and ribbon gift bows.
You will need:
- Thin Paper (wrapping paper works well, stay away from cardstock weight scrapbook papers)
- Ribbon
- Double Sided Tape
- Staples
You need 3 strips each of 3 different lengths of paper/ribbon.
I found that 3/4" width worked the best and for a medium bow I used 3x8", 3x7" and 3x6" strips.
Hope you enjoyed the video :)
Happy Crafting,
Maxine

Finding reliable Electrical switch dealers Chile can help businesses source dependable equipment for modern power distribution projects. Sasun International Electric Co. provides high-voltage electrical solutions designed for overhead lines and distribution networks. Its product range includes load break tools, air load break switches, and related power distribution equipment suitable for demanding applications. With manufacturing and export experience, Sasun International Electric Co. supports distributors, contractors, and electrical professionals seeking quality-focused solutions. Choosing experienced Electrical switch dealers Chile can simplify product selection, technical coordination, and supply planning while supporting safe and efficient electrical infrastructure development.
ReplyDelete